Jan 24, 2012

Learing to ski: Learn to love your enemy?

Dear Chair lift,


Sorry for being so blunt, but I hate you. This year, I shall learn to, maybe not love you, but to appreciate you..... The fact is, I don't trust you. Actually, your age and experience even works against you. No offense, but I find it hard to believe that you are really strong enough.......you know, fit for purpose?

Let's work on this together, shall we?
xox


PS. I am still a bit shaken by you not letting me off so gently on Sunday...you probably didn't notice as you were in such a hurry, but I actually had to jump off you from almost one meter's height! Anyway.....I will try my best to think that "what's done is done" and disregard this little misshap until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x