Dec 17, 2011

London

There is something about London.....not because of its beautiful buildings or history....nor do I like it because of it's food culture (here I'd rather say "for sure not!")! It's something else. Something that sort of isn't there...something abstract, a feeling that it gives me and the feeling is great! I realized something this time around. London has become a bit like New York! Like New York but with a posh dialect. 


It's something about the range of shops, especially the abundance of Starbucks coffee shops in combination with small, charming, incredibly creatively decorated shops with sweets, cupcakes, pastries, chocolates and frozen yoghurts. This and the pulse makes me feel that I want to go back there again and again and again......and this is all excellent news as I no longer have to fly all across the Atlantic ocean to get this flavor, this feeling! Nope! I hour on a plane and I'm there......and there are more than 20 flights leaving from Geneva to London already before lunch time on a daily basis ;))


So what did we do? Well.....the usual touristic walk to see the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar square, Piccadilly Circus, London eye, Covent garden etc etc etc.... I could go on for hours. On top of this, we just seeped in the atmosphere while over-shopping and over-eating, just like ti should be when you are visiting London for a weekend....and thankfully, it was just for a weekend ;)) Here some photos:



































xox


4 comments:

  1. Hummus Bros - Give Peas a Chance

    For once I approve of a pun in a company slogan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny: Ha haaa! I loved it ;))

    Patricia: Thanks so much! It was really a great weekend....x

    ReplyDelete

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x