Jul 5, 2011

Most wanted - July 2011!

Coucouuuu!! 
Am extremely bored at the moment as I'm more or less stranded in bed, with difficulties to sleep due to pain.....so in between the sleeping, I am "web window shopping" and found myself some new favorites that I thought I'd share with you...in random order ;))
Have fallen deeply in love with these Daisy earrings from Alex Monroe!
Love this Maxi dress from Monki (and it is actually already hanging in my wardrobe ;))
A new favourite cotton-canvas bag from Meli Melo!
I know... I am obsessed with Marc Jacobs fruit pieces, but c'mon!! This 10th anniversary Pear ring is irresistable!!
Am also saying YES PLEASE to these pair of Sophie denim shorts from my favorite jeans brand, True Religion!

In case of chilly summer evenings.... I'd like to have this Tory Birch Stella sweater! Cute, huh?
A ring so cute that I wanna eat it every tim I wear it! This one comes from Accessorize ;)

I know, I know... I do have a thing for fruity fashion!! This Cherry printed dress  comes from Oasis and it is so adorable!

 Juliette Crochet ballet flats!

This lotion from Victoria's Secret is another one of my addicions and it really does smell like candy =))

Love this tank from Wildfox 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x