Aug 16, 2009

My list of "must haves" this fall


Wether we like it or not, fall is not too far away.....which means bye bye to halterneck tops, summer dresses and sandals! (well at least until some lucky few of us go on fall/winter holidays to warmer latitudes).
I'm not saying I won't enjoy the rest of the summer or that I consider it to be over! For sure I will try to get as much out of it as I possibly can - but it doesn't hurt to start planning your new autumn wardrobe pieces ;) Especially if you are like me and really really enjoy it!

I'm not the kind of girl who follows trends like a slave, allthough some of them do bring inspiration... I know for sure one big trend that I won't follow this fall which is the so called "cut-out" trend which basically is clothes with rips in them.... Almost as funny as the "wolf-shirt" trend in the end of 2008. Seriously??! (apologies if I now offend someone...certainly not my intention! Taste is just diffrent from person to person).
Well....there are things for everyone out there and for this, I am very happy!

So here is a part of my wishlist (without relative order) for this fall, basically based on nothing but my own taste which I think it's really all about... YOUR OWN TASTE - but with some trend inspiration when and where you see fit:


True Religon is by far my favourite jeans brand! Always perfect fit!!
These straight-leg jeans feature 5-pocket styling and a single-button closure. Flower-embossed studs at pockets and horseshoe stitching at button-flap coin and back pockets. Whiskering at front. Moderate distressing.



This brand have so many cool and diffrent tops aswell, but as I recently got myself one, I think I will just settle for
this very cute little wool jacket.


A linen mix woven top by Fornarina with rainbow vertical stripe pattern in a "batwing" style with long sleeves



This lightweight tunic (to the right) comes from ArdenB and is perfect to wear to work! It features a button front with pintuck detail and self tie waist sash. Rolled sleeves with tabover button detail and a nylon sheen throughout. Unlined.


I just adore this, salmon coloured, lace float sleeved blouse from Topshop with bow detail!!

Another favourite from Topshop is the below frill-sleeved blouse with "pinkish" front embroidery detail and cute buttons in the back.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this hat from William Sharp! It's very pricy for what it is (a beanie HAT!) but I'm such a sucker for cherries and if it comes in cashmere, well then I think I'm in heaven!
.....and guess what?? There are mathing gloves too!!! GAAAAHHH!

Super cute and super soft bunny jersey of smooth 100% cotton.









This gorgeous orange blouse is a great new look for the office + it has something that I never get tired of; A neck bow-tie ;)





For some reason I always struggle to find shoes for fall and winter that I really like... This time was no exception!

Finally I found these veeeeery nice shoes from Modern Vintage that I think can be worth it's price...






Great retro dress with wonderful ruffle details and back zip closure. So cute!!









Normally, fall clothing tend to be a little dull in terms of colouring, so my number 12 is to spice it up a little!
This pretty bracelet to the right comes from Rachel Leigh, who is one of my favourite designers.




That's all for now.....allthough I'm sure I'll be back with more shopping-tips shortly...
Happy shopping dear blog-readers!!

xox
Linda
Lost (in her wardrobe) in Switzerland

Ps. Also keep your eye out on this wonderful vintage-collection web-site ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x