Aug 7, 2009

Counting my blessings...

I don't want to seem ungrateful for the things I have been blessed with in life, so I'm going to list some specific ones to remind myself of how lucky I am (without any specific order):

* I have a fantastic family (yes, a bit dysfunctional - but aren't all in one way or another?) who loves me and whom I love in return!
* I have wonderful friends!! Great friends...the best you could ever wish for!!
* I've loved and been loved! ...I still love =)
* I have a fun, well-paid job at a good company
* My apartment is fantastic!
* I've had the good fortune to travel to some amazing places
* My bad life-experiences have made me so much stronger!

....I think this is enough for now, just to keep me on the right path.

Thanks for listening!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x