Aug 22, 2009

Bored? Out of ideas? Restless?

The I think found the PERFECT solution!
I founds this wonderful list of things to do before summer ends and want to share this with all of you for inspiration!!

This is from the blogger "Galadarling" and she has the most fantastic ideas and blog-posts!!
Some are a little outrageous (which is partially why I love it ;))!

Here is her list of "Things to do before summer ends" (...some are not exactly conventional! Ha ha haaaa!):


Personally.... I intend to have a tree-picnic & buy a hula-hoop as soon as I'm back to 100% (too soon for risks! I remember very well what happened when I wanted to try the Roman rings...)

Life is too short not to make the best and the most of everything that comes your way everyday.....

Enjoy ♥♥♥
xox
Linda
Lost in Switzerland

Ps. If that was not enough? She also has another list of things to do in summer - and as far as I'm concerned, summer is STILL HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and treasure all your comments..... Thank you for taking the time! x